CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Rain



It's raining outside. Calm and windy weather.In my hometown, Kelantan is monsoon season now.Wish all my family there in good health and life. Miss them a lot. Rain...the sky is dark now. Drops by drops come down to cold the earth. Wash the dirtiness from the face of earth. From the stain make by human being. Keeping the earth cool. Another journey of life begin in rain. The power of ALLAH S.W.T.

Miss the time when I was a child. I stay with my late Tok Mek in kampong. When it's raining,it's fun time. Play with my childhood friend. Swimming and splashing water between us.What a joy!!!

Memory about her.Walking her home during rain during early years of my study in university. With a file as umbrella. Keeping her head dry. Cold and shivering is mine and hers. Share the moments together. Still fresh in my memory about that time. I hope that I can turn time back. But I realize that it's out of my reach. Seems a perfect time and memory. But no one and nobody is perfect.

Wish all my family,friends,Malaysians and the entire world a happy and wonderful life and journey. Wish all the best in life !!!!

Power of the rakyat......

1 orang memberikan pendapat:

FFMS said...

i like this post.
it means a lot.
teringat zaman dlu2.

and, lagu kopratasa, "masihkah kau ingat."

RAIN - hujan, banyak simboliknya.
kesedihan, kepiluan, kelegaan,simbol kesyukuran.

semoga kita tabah sebagai insan yg masih berpijak di atas bumi yg nyata.