CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 02, 2007

I Need A Holiday!!!!

It has been a long time since I went on vacation.If I'm not mistaken,last 2 or 3 years is my last vacation.That time I went to Ulu Yam to celebrate my birthday with my friends.It's been quite a time since then.A lot of things had happen between this period.Now it's already in April 2007,I really need a vacation.I really need one!!!
My family is not the type to hang around together.My last family vacation if i'm not mistaken is 6@7 years ago.Damn,what a long time.Now things is getting worse since my parent had separate.I didn't know when our family will have another vacation together?Perhaps when i've finish my study in 1 and half year.
A life as a student is quite busy i guess.A lot of assignment,test,group work blablabla..and so on so on seems never finish.Well,thats the challenge as a student.I have and must face it until i finish my study.
We'll,right now i just need a break.Release all the messy things in my head.Forget someone in my mind.Defrag my system of thinking.I just need a vacation.On my list and on my mind is:
1)Phuket ISland.
2)Redang Island.
3)Ledang Mountain
4)Japan (hahahaha)

and the list go on.

0 orang memberikan pendapat: