CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tagged by Mizzterygurl...

Always hoping NOT TO BE TAGGED...but finally I've been tagged by my buddy...It's a game and I need to play along since I've been tagged...

Rules & Regulations:
Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!"

Weird things about snow_soldier

1)I love to stay up till late in the morning. In easy way,I got insomnia. I will do anything to fill the gap between the time till it's time I fell sleepy.Especially the time is around 7 or 730 in the morning.

2)When people ask me something, I will go another way rather than answer the question directly. It's just like you want to go Kajang,but you took the route to Cyberjaya then t o Sre Kembangan than you go to Kajang. Easy word, not answering the question.

3)Blurry. Sometimes i can get blur.Regardless the time, when the time come, I will automatically become blur. Speechless and and become statue.

4)I'm quite a shy person. At one time you can see me love to talk, but if a stranger joining the club, you can barely hear my voice. Specially towards girl that I didn't know.

5)I'm the smallest one in my family (is it weird thing...hentam je la labu). My other siblings is bigger than me. Even my younger sister (now in standard 3) is almost as big as me and almost as tall as me. But people say being small is easy.I don't know about that.

6)I love to eat. Anytime and anywhere, I'm easy to get hungry.But sadly,my body is hard to become fat and tall.Even I'm already eat, in just an hour or two,I'll become hungry again.


Seriously, I'm out of idea to talk about me. I'm trying my best to finish this off.Those who want to add about me,you can add what you want. Better only a good one la. Baru best sket...ngahahahaha.Alright, I'm out of here. Roger and out.

1 orang memberikan pendapat:

afifi said...

susah nak gemuk? i think you looked sgt berisi sekarang!

kidding. lol