CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm Back


Arrive back at Putarjaya and Sayaberjaya on Wednesday morning after a week holiday at my hometown.Next week is for final exam in MMU...wahahahaha...Well ,it's nice to go back to my hometown in Kelantan. A lot of development can be seen everywhere. A project named 'Riverview Mall' is in good progress. Lot of luxuries car can be seen on the road.

That's means something to me.People in Kelantan is living greatly even without the central government help. And of course, cost of living here is a lot more cheaper than anywhere else. Business is blooming everywhere,either in Kota Bharu or anyplace else. Kubang Kerian,where my house situated also developing greatly. The road is better (last time i went home it's a lot bumpier) and at some place were made wider. Especially near the bus station behind KB Mall.

Sadly, I cant join the speech by Tun Dr Mahathir when he went to Kelantan. I always want to meet him face by face even from far. Hope he can drop by to Kelantan one day once again and I'm there.You can read about his journey and speech program here and here. That's all i can write for today.See you soon again. To all bloggers, keep on blogging.See you all then. Wassalam. Gomo Kelate Gomo

0 orang memberikan pendapat: